Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Its been really long days

It has been really long days these past two weeks extremely busy and very unfocused... when it comes to my health and when it comes to my life! its starting to get to me... I feel distracted and unattached, I am almost at a point of disoriented... I think I feel over whelmed but when I look at what needs to be done there is nothing... yes my business/ a party this weekend and so many other things... yet I feel lost! I have momentum training in two weeks and am truly looking forward to it! I am hoping that I find out what I really want from life. From the intro class I realized the goals I have wanted my whole life don't fit me any more... not only that I need resilience and knowledge and determination to go after what I truly want out of life...

I feel like my life is on hold till than! I have so much to do... tasks that are easy and hard and I feel that none of them are being accomplished in any sort of way! oh well for right now I just have to focus on being... after that I will find where I am going and how to get there... At this present time i have started again to refocus my eating habits and counting my cal... I hope it makes an effort I am dyin with this extra weight I want to feel sexy and skinny... I feel horrible in my body currently and that is making me feel worse.. here is to new beginnings two weeks later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5