Tuesday, March 30, 2010

what a month

So, March has come and gone! Wow where does the time go. I have been so bad about keeping up with my blog. I know writing is the ultimate stress releiver for me but between the busy schedule and the constant work I have do to at work, I am swamped and overwhelmed with responsibities. 

Now because I have been so neglectful of my blog in turn I have also been neglectful at losing weight. Although I did just lose 1lb! I am proud to say that despite all my responsibilities as of late I am going to be making much more effort to keep up with my weight loss and start working out again. I will being starting a full blown diet and regimen soon enough. I am trying to ween the baby off of breast milk. I am still at once per night. Sometimes I will go a day or two with no nightly feedings... yet resort back to it. I am determined to start strong and get my daughter completely off breast milk for good. I have a feeling she will sleep through the night more and be a little less agitated.

As for the rest of my life, I have been focusing on being mommy most of the time and the rest of the time I have hands down been business driven. I am doing very well for my second month in business. I am driven to keep on going. I am no longer willing to work for someone else. I have made up my mind very clearly! I am going to be working from home soon and I will be doing an amazing job at being successful!

I have a few new goals in the way of weight loss and business...  I am staying focused on what is important at this point. I am also staying in tune to my new years resolution.

Now I know that March is not the time to talk about New Years Resolutions but for me it is! I believe that what I am undertaking is a goal that will evoke a life changing experience and is something that takes diligence and persistence. Well lets recap what I am doing...

My New Year's Resolution was to stop and smell the roses. In other wards go out and enjoy life. Don't just be a part of the rat race. Live and enjoy what you are doing. look around and take note of the world around you. So despite this huge undertaking I am taking things with a grain of salt and slowly. I understand this is a process of changing the way I look at life and I live life.

Now after 3 months where am I? Well, its a toss up. I spend more time with my daughter just spending time with her instead of trying to do everything despite her. And I am enjoying my business and the people that I work with thoroughly! When I get to go out for business I am letting everything just take it easy. Being calm and open to the world around me. I try not to rush anything or stress over things that are not in my control. I am also pampering myself with the products. Which is a great accomplishment for me. I am taking care of myself. As for the rest of the time I feel like 45% of the time I revert back to rat race mode do do do. And sometimes I am in that mode and all of a sudden I just stop. Which is progress. 

Now I am getting more done each day because I have lengthened my day seeing how I am going to sleep much later. Yet problem being that I am still waking up at the same time and have grown very tired. I am working on a better compromise... I will get there soon enough.

As for everything else. I feel that my progress to enjoy life more has been going very well. I plan to take the rest of the day off too. I am at work and once I get out of here the only thing I have to do is a load of laundry and dinner. Making the rest of my day dedicated to enjoying my daughter's company till she falls asleep tonight. After which I plan on spending time with hubby and not worrying about any responsibilities till Wednesday morning. As for Wednesday I have so much to do that I will be focused on getting everything done that will take me from Thursday till Easter Sunday!

If I do not return before Easter I wish everyone a happy and healthy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5