Thursday, March 04, 2010

what a fiasco

So weight loss right now is such a fiasco! I am still at 146.. it sooo sux butt... but I am going to do this! right now my financial priorities are a lil more important. But while I maintain, hubby is losing weight. I am so proud of him! Like you have no idea how happy it makes me to know that he is really doing this!

I am happy that I have maintained my 146, cause I am not creeping back up and destroying all the work that I have done but it is not where I want to be. I want to be 125, I really do that's where I will be but I need some major kick in the ass. I wish I could lose weight and focus on my business at the moment but I am all over the place at this point it kind of seems pointless to split my focus and miss my qualifications.

I am so pumped with adrenalin right now to move up in qualification and that means that I have to work hard to get there. I also am having problems with the baby since she is under weight and not wanting to eat when she doesn't eat something I wind up eating it and this is becoming a huge problem! BUT none the less I should arrive home today to find my fiber powder to add to my shakes to keep me fuller longer! I know it will deter me from eating when I shouldn't.

I am looking forward to getting my revenue up and streamlining some of my business. So I can focus more on an all around aspect but for right now. my focus is set to one goal. Once I reach that goal I will be back here more to focus on everything else in my life....

Be back soon... sorry for being MIA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5