Friday, June 24, 2011

Im At My New Blog!!!! Come Check Me Out!

Love Your Shape!!!!

Between going Gluten Free, actually dropping my extra weight. Working out with my friends Angela who is training for body buidling. And just over all being healthy. I finally feel great! I have been able to over come most of my fibromyalgia and cronic fatigue syndrome. I am working with amazing people to see and feel amazing physical results.

Its not about losing the weight to see the number change, its not about looking better to think better about yourself, it ALL about loving who you are to see what you want happen in your life.

Taking the time to better yourself and your health, your life around you will change!

Everything in my life has changed. I finally found the man of my dreams, who wants to get married and have kids, who loves me and my daughter. And I love him enough to finally say I want to get married and I also love his daughter as much as my own. I have created fantastic results within my business, and all of my relationships! I have brought love and joy to others so that they can see how important they are to me and to the people they love.

I absolutly love my blog still and will continue to maintain both. Just trying to find a balance.

My results in numbers are simple I am down to 140, I have 5 more lbs to go. I have revisted the idea of going down to 125, I feel that it would be unhealthy and I would be unhappy with it. So I am sticking with 135 :) Just the difference between 145 and 140 is HUGE! All my cloths are big on me, I am able to wear cloths from back in high school. Everyone keeps on telling me that I am shrinking.

Above all I feel fantasic about my body! I feel alive and well. I feel exhilarated and energetic. I have less stress and more flexability. I love how I feel! Most imporantly I want to share what I have gained these past few months with the world! I ask you to join me so that we can create a movement of people who through the power of love can change their lives for the better!


XOXO
Chupsie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5