Friday, August 30, 2013

Blogging again after all this time.

It has been so long,  too long.  I miss writing, I miss my fellow bloggers and I miss the sense of accomplishment I received from blogging challenges. 

So here I am! Fresh!  And I am scared. And I am excited. I wish I actually knew where to start. Lets just jump right in.

Last time I blogged I had just started my gluten free journey. (NO THIS WILL NOT BE ANOTHER GLUTEN FREE BLOG) I spent many years suffering and denying the fact that I had severe fibromyalgia. Well I am in denial no more and have accepted help. Keeping to the advice and staying strong is hard. I feel the last few months I have been having such a hard time.  I need to be more careful.  I need to pay closer attention.  Most importantly I need to keep my will strong through all of this. 

Fibro is very hard to deal with especially as an active single mom who works her butt off. Taking a day cause I don't feel good can't happen. Getting sick hurts more than just my ego, or my body. 

So I joined in with my fellow gagers from my last weight loss challenge.  I know that if I stay healthy and gluten free, one- I can loose all this painful swelling weight.  Two- I can be more active and in less pain. Three- I can feel better about myself. Four- I can comfortably fit into all my cloths again.

I think the most important is the swelling and the pain. I need to get rid of them. They hurt me every day. I have severe fibro fog sometimes. And worst of all some days I am just down right unmotivated.

The great thing is I have wonderful help. For the past year and a half I have been using the isagenix products and they help me so much. To rid my body of toxins and to keep me full of nutrition that even tho I eat mostly organic my food can still not give me.

I have a few goals with this challenge most to be healtier. Going to the gym is damn near impossible. And even tho I am actually on the injured list for another two weeks I just bought myself the ps3 move and 3 games. Including ea active. Which helped me lose all my pregnancy weight. 

Being active is going to be my hardest challenge.  My goal is to work out at least 4 times a week for 1 hour. I know this is going to be such a shock for my body but I will live. I need this.  Also the healtier the food I put into my body the eaiser it will be for me to work out. One step at a time.

The other part to all of this is getting sleep.  I am amazing at skipping sleep. I can't do this. So as it nears 10pm.  I bid you all good night.  Till tomorrow. 

Sweet dreams bloggers

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5