Saturday, February 27, 2010

Focus

I feel I have completely lost focus of my new years resolution. I am determined to stay strong but I am all over the place.. And Tired and Cranky SUPER cranky.... I feel that the crankiness stems from the lack of breastfeeding which is a fantastic thing its just messing with my hormones! I also have munchies ALL the time.. I have no idea why.... But it is nice to sleep all night!

There has to be a happy medium somewhere... I have to find solace throughout my day! Not only that I have to keep that with me. a calm and a way to keep that calm. I am losing my temper way too quick I am on edge all the time. It doesn't help with hubby hurting my feelings (although he did apologize) Still  I have to rely on myself and keep myself together.....

I do have to say though that hubby despite his normal nature and prob the fact that he is trying to be nice is acting much more affectionate towards me! Which is odd, and wonderful all at the same time!

So as this post demonstrates I need to focus! There has to be a way to channel everything that is going on in my life at the moment.  I am overwhelmed and all over the place.

The business is picking up more than nicely! I am enjoying every minute of it. Its not too much to handle and I am working with people I throughly enjoy being around. Since I am "unofficially" done with breastfeeding I am going to start losing weight and dieting. I say unofficially because I am not sure if I am 100% done yet. It has only been 3 full days and that can always change you never know. Although I think my daughter even though it was her decision to stop, is having a hard time with it. She is clingier but I guess I should slow down and spend more cuddle time with her to make up for it right? I am serious about this weight loss at this point too. I am starting a new page now that I finally have my body back! And I plan on having my life and finances back also!

I have big plans for my new business and so far everything is going as planned! I am three weeks in and my March calender is OFF THE CHARTS!!!!! I am excited to see my business grow in leaps and bounds! I still plan on doing more but I will see if my overload can handle all the extra work.

Actually since I am here feeling great about my business but suckie about my body I am going to get a great workout in!

I am determined to be home by the end of the year and I am determined to be in shape by the summer time. I might not be able to wear a bikini but I will still look great!

I am wealthy in spirit, mind, and body! I am working towards making my future the best that it can be. And not even my lack of focus can take that away from me! 

1 comment:

  1. wow, great post! It's always hard to get into the swing of things after breast feeding. It's like shifting into a different gear.
    You can do it though. Good luck on your new business.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5