Wednesday, November 10, 2010

new pants

I am thinking in another week im going to need new pants (well I have pants just switch to smaller ones) cause Im back down to 148!!! and my pants keep falling off!!!!! YAY!!!! thats all for right now. I am working towards getting back and getting ahead! making a difference and being the difference! last few days have been slumpsville but I feel great again and things are always looking up! Keeping my head up hight!



"The ultimate measure of a person is not where they stand in moments of comfort and convenience, but where they stand in times of challenge and controversy." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

1 comment:

  1. Darling. I have been off and away from blog-world, and am so so so happy to come back and read all about your last couple months. Sad, of course, about the split (we all know divorce is shit but of course, at times, necessary), but happy that you can move on and I am so happy you're keeping your chin up. I am really glad to see your optimism shining through, because it wasn't looking good before. I was worried. Now I'm SO glad for you. You're beautiful. Don't ever forget it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5