Saturday, August 31, 2013

recap of my 1st of 2 days pre-gag challenge

So today Saturday, is day one of two before my weight loss challenge.

I'm scared I forgot how to count calories, I'm scared I forgot how to log what I ate, what I did and how far I have gone.

I am not posting weight until Monday, so just deal. Pictures on Monday too...

Today was like to most unstructured day ever.
I had too  much juice, too much yogurt, too much cheese, I had nutella (which I said no more of), but besides this I had a nice veggie risotto, and salad. I did have an extra half a bowl of risotto, left over from my princess...

I need to actually count the cal, I also didnt take my vitamins today (bad mommy).

I am feeling better and yesterday I ordered my PS3 Move, with Fit in 6 and zumba. I have tried numerous times for the gym but with the brat of a princess.... its a fail and waist of money. So I am going to do this instead. it has worked in the past so why not do it again.

the key to my weight loss is the one thing I don't do.. work out.... exercise... get active.... be fit....well you get the idea. So tonight before I go to sleep I will stretch my little muscles, and I will do this for the next few days till 1) I am off the injured list, 2) till my Move comes and I can start doing actual workouts.

I am going to start up my caloriecount account again. and if its on my phone maybe I can log in more of what I eat and have it do the math for me. little by little. step by step. I have no idea how after 2 years of personal development and leadership training that this is scaring me more than anything.

well gn every one off to stretch and do my studies for tomorrow.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. =D Calorie count has an app for smartphones. I used fatsecret for a while and currently I am using MyFitnessPal because my gen. practitioner recommended it and I like it best. Play around with a few apps and see which format works best for you.... I love that I can carry my calorie counter around on my smartphone now, technology is amazing.

    Excited to see your Start Post on Monday... I have to think on my goals.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5