Monday, September 02, 2013

Pre day...

Technically its day one but im posting for yesterday. 

Too much cheese.  Too much cheese. too much cheese.

The whole point of calorie count is to find out the holes and weak spots right? Well I sure found mine! At 1650 cal today I can't say I did a great job but I did better than usual. Except for the cheese. I would be able to cut out at least 300 cal if I knew what cheese in moderation was...

We all Have our weaknesses. Its being aware of them that makes the most difference.  The other thing is I am low in fiber. .. what would help? Apples?

Hmmm.... well I do have to say I went for a walk today. And I stretched, both felt very good. Although I also took a 3 hour nap! That nap really helped. Im still getting over being sick and as the time shows (its 330am) I suffer from lack of sleep at night.  I do take a calcium and magnesium supplement at night it does help with the stress and sleeping better.  It just doesn't help with sleeping longer.  But this also has to do with a little princess butt in my bed. If she was ugly maybe it would be easier to kick her out but she is just too darn cute!

Going into this challenge is not so much going to be about eating better.  Because I do eat very well. It will be finding and eliminating the excess that I should not have had double of. But mostly it will be the physical aspect of this challenge. Getting my butt active and healthy. I know I eat very good. But I feel as if my body is stagnant and suffering from being so sedimentary.  Being injured at the moment makes its hard but I refuse to let it be an excuse! Slow and steady and I will be just fine! 

My goal for this challenge is going to be activity.  I want to burn at least 300cal a day doing physical activies. Aka working out. I might change that to more. But I'm not going to try and kill myself yet.  Im still on light walks and stretching.

I did download a few new apps that walk you through 5-10 min of targeted exercises.  It isn't hard to do and it is in very low reps that I can enjoy them. I am looking to create routine out of working out. Finding time for it in my crazy schedule. Its not easy. But I want this. I want other things too but that's besides the point. 

Goals for GAG
Max 1200 cal. Intake
Min 300 cal burn. (To increase)
Vitamins every day
At least 8 glasses of water a day.

My only thing is do I do this on a 30day program with isagenix or do I do this using the products daily as I have been? I feel like taking them out completely to let the food I eat really be my guide. But I know I will never be able to get as much nutrition in my diet as they offer me. maybe I can wait till the last 30 days to do a full 30day program and till then really focus on my food and cal burn. This will continue to be up for debate. And feedback is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5