Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Wed. Recap

So just a quick recap. I have managed to stay two days under 1200 cal. Im feeling better. Much better more energy and more stamina. I feel like I am not being so held down. Although tonight I had dinner at my mom and I feel like a ton of bricks and all it was was some ground beef and broccoli with some cheese... I know that the risk of cross contamination is so high at my parents.  I really should have tried not to eat.  But I didn't eat a lot... so im assuming when I wake up I won't feel too much like a fat elephant. 

I am down already to 138.5 which I completely get just from the little bit extra activity and less food. I also think that I have finally gotten over being sick. I do feel like my swelling has gone down which would prob account for a good 5 lbs.  I would love to get rid of those 5. It makes the rest much easier.

Little by little, I did just shy of 100cal burn today.  My goal is a minimum of 300 a day. Seeing how im still on the injured list... so far so good.

I am feeling more confident about losing weight than I did at the begining of the week. I really felt like I still got it in me. For a while I was so overwhelmed by the concept I was scaring myself.  But I love my gag girls they are just wonderful.  We are on the world of facebook and I love getting thier updates! 

Ok well resting well is key so off to read the best book ever (bible) than off to dream land.

Gn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5