Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Wed. Recap

So just a quick recap. I have managed to stay two days under 1200 cal. Im feeling better. Much better more energy and more stamina. I feel like I am not being so held down. Although tonight I had dinner at my mom and I feel like a ton of bricks and all it was was some ground beef and broccoli with some cheese... I know that the risk of cross contamination is so high at my parents.  I really should have tried not to eat.  But I didn't eat a lot... so im assuming when I wake up I won't feel too much like a fat elephant. 

I am down already to 138.5 which I completely get just from the little bit extra activity and less food. I also think that I have finally gotten over being sick. I do feel like my swelling has gone down which would prob account for a good 5 lbs.  I would love to get rid of those 5. It makes the rest much easier.

Little by little, I did just shy of 100cal burn today.  My goal is a minimum of 300 a day. Seeing how im still on the injured list... so far so good.

I am feeling more confident about losing weight than I did at the begining of the week. I really felt like I still got it in me. For a while I was so overwhelmed by the concept I was scaring myself.  But I love my gag girls they are just wonderful.  We are on the world of facebook and I love getting thier updates! 

Ok well resting well is key so off to read the best book ever (bible) than off to dream land.

Gn

1 comment:

  1. sounds great! congratulations! People say Garcinia Cambogia blocks your body's ability to make fat and it puts the brakes on your appetite. Learn more how does garcinia cambogia work

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5