Tuesday, April 06, 2010

PEOPLE!!!

Thanks to Christine kicking my ass... literally cause she is right on it! and my determination to get to the weight I want with the push to keep on going from the oh so inspiring Christine I am joining LHA! more later! this means I will be on here more! Yay for all of you! help us all!


Quickly on the new years resolution... I am doing actually really good this week. I am enjoying my time. Easter was rough cause I was kind of out of it but sat was great and so was friday! I am getting the hang of doing nothing but living! I have been able to really enjoy life and all that it has to offer! and work! I am so loving what I do... The company the opportunity! MY TEAM!!!! Man do I love my team! I only have two under me but the women and men around me helping me every day! its such an amazing feeling to be loved and cherished for no other reason but we are in this together! I feel like that is the reason I am able to enjoy my life more...

Most importantly at this point I am being an inspiration to myself. I have accomplished and over come personal struggles and have taken myself to a whole new personal level! 2010 is the most amazing year so far! I will be back soon to write more! writing is key to keep me going and I plan on making all this happen!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are doing awesome, I am so happy. :D Glad to hear you are all saddled up for LHA. Tnx so much for your support! The weight loss with start again. Sometimes we have to take time off and focus on making other parts of our life healthier first. I am definately learning that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep up the great work....it takes time to make this whole 'thing' a way of life...

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5