Friday, April 09, 2010

Weigh in


So I know today is a random day for a weigh in but... I am currently 146! YES! GO ME!!!!!
I am officially going down instead of up! before LHAS, my goal is to be at 140, than to go down from there with a final goal of 125! I would be happy with 130, but ultimately I want 125! and more importantly I will get there!

one factor that I will be working on continuously thoughout this challenge will be my posture! due to breastfeeding I feel like a hunchback. I want to sit up straight and hold my head up instead of slouching!!!!! Its so bad I know but... I can focus on my posture and keeping my abs tight all the time like I used to.

This weight loss challenge is no more about getting back to being me after a pregnancy this is about reaching my ultimate goal! Getting active and staying active! Most importantly I am doing this for my ego, I want to be skinny. I never have truly been "skinny" always a size 8 maybe 6, but I want to have an even shape!

In other words I want to lose inches, I want to tone! I want to see more and better results! First thing tomorrow AM I will be jumping on the treadmill!.. weather permitting I might go for a walk instead but I will be up and out and about! by 7!

Since I am going to ultimately be staying home... maybe sooner than later..(depending on hubby), I need to instill a solid routine into my day instead of sleeping all day long...I know I feel great after a work out and should strive to work out enough that it comes as second nature. Yes, I know that I am lazy and never work out but, this is what I need to change. What I will be changing with this challenge..

The other thing that I will be doing on this challenge will be using a shake program to lower the amount of incoming cal along with getting nutrition. I will not be doing shakes instead of meals, my daily shake will be 350-400 cal, to replace lunch. Doing this will essentially eliminate anywhere from 200-300 cal a day. Which I need seeing how I have been at 1800-2000 cal a day lately.

So I will be taking this challenge to heart! Like everything else I do in my life... lets see how far we can go! who wants to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5