Friday, April 30, 2010

What A Day

Although yesterday was stressful and packed with chaos! Yesterday was a dream day! I had a great time with an old friend. I had to walk twice around this huge ass building... (Dude must have been like 10blocks total! I did it like 4 times cause I was lost!).. I made qualification for my next level up in my business! I got sleep last night! I am at 147.5, But I feel great about that number! I want to be down a lil bit more but I will get there! I scheduled my month for May so far, its going great! I also know that my weighloss challenge is starting soon and I am sooo damn excited to get started!!!! I also had a fizzie(energy drink) this morning and have loads of energy cause I did get sleep so I am sooo on a roll!!!!!

I do have to say that I have been managing life much better. I take some days to myself and other days to work and strive for bigger and better. It has helped me not get too overwhelmed which you all know is a constant with me. I have been on here more often writing and it also has helped me stay focused. I also think just in general my live has just been nicer too me! I think its the weather! Its beautiful outside and that always helps me get through my day! I am going to go for a nice long walk today! I am going to try and make it two miles! Also sometime this summer I want to buy the bugg... so I can track my daily activity level and see what I am doing when and how to incorporate more activity in my day!

I am so desperate to get back into gear about working out and being fit that it hurts! haha, I have tried to continue since the end of my last challenge but it has been hard. I think the winter is a very hard time for me to do much. But with the coming summer months I do believe that I will be successful! I will be going outside more! and just a lil bit extra workout with my EA active, I can really start to burn more cal! I have cut back on what I am eating and I am fluctuating between 145 and 148. Which isn't too bad, although I want to start seeing results that fluctuate downward!

Ok, I have wasted my whole day...lots of work to do.. got to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5