Saturday, May 01, 2010

MAY!!!

I love this time of year! today should be 90!!! with not too much humidity makes today just the most perfect day ever! Yesterday I went for a nice long walk! Me and baby thoroughly enjoyed ourselves on our walk yesterday! we walked around the neighborhood for 45 min! Than another half hour walking around the mall at night...

I started a log on my blackberry for how long I am walking... I am hoping it will help me track the amount of min that I walk (as long as I keep up with it). Than I will do another log for how many min a night I do a workout with my EA Active. I want to accumulate a couple hundred min a month... I want to have 1000 min of workouts every month! I figure that is 5 days a week of 45 min or more walking.. and another 100 min of workouts!

well actually to push myself I should do 1500 a month! That would make it a reachable goal but also one that requires some effort..

Ok i have a child sitting on my lap right now... trying to draw and I can no longer type.. so my goal will be 1500 min of working out and walking for May! that and 1200 cal days! Lets go get em!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I must tell you how much you've just inspired me. I just read your last 10 or so posts and I'm so so so glad to see you doing so well Chupsie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you enough how excited I am for you, and for me and for this LHA challenge, and your awesome new life! It's like you're a whole new person, which is good. I was worried. Sending Lots of Love your way.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5