Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Night before

So, am I focused on weightloss! yes! I can't get it out of my head! but I have a major goal and task ahead of me... Make DM (arbonne next level up) by end of the month... which means...... I want to lose weight for my recognition!!!! I want to be all sexy and skinny! haha! anyway.... I am uber excited about my night and about tomorrow!

I am finally doing everything I want I am losing weigh for myself and my results will be beneficial for CF. And I am working and achieving all of my goals when it comes to my business! I am becoming a sucess in my own way. I am working towards goals and achieving them I am enjoying everything that I do and I am having everything work out!

Right now I have a few goals to accomplish in this challenge and in the month of May. May I want to lose a total of 8lbs. I know my goal is high but my determination to make it work. I want to be at 140 and I want that number to stick.. I will stay focused and know that working out and cutting cal will get me far in my goal! I have been doing good so far but find myself snacking and over indulging because of my daughter's eating habits.

I must separate my daughter's eating from my own. This will really determine my success!  I am focused and will remain so, and I refuse to plateau at 144!!!!!

Ok I am going to sleep so I can get up early and work out in the morning. Also tomorrow will be another walk...

So far I have friday 45 min and a half hour at the mall
saturday 5/1 half hour with my mom (slow but still a half hour)


Till tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5