Friday, May 07, 2010

Real Quick

Friday is a bad day for me to post cause I am busy at work so I just want to say real quick,

Sorry to everyone for not being able to check out their blogs and respond I will this weekend. I want to see what everyone is up to!

Also I had Chinese food last night (bad mommy! ) but it was just way toooooo gooooodddd!! anyway... I did not weigh myself this morning for that reason... Hubby will be moving the Wii for me to use as soon as we upgrade to the new black one...

What else... I got a raise at work! very happy about that! a few other things but I so have to run

lov ya all!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Finally making my rounds through LHA!

    I didn't even know there was a black Wii coming out.. pictures please!

    And just letting you know in case you didn't, your blog layout margins are running over to the sides so it's hard to read your blog. Just in case you weren't aware. :) Mine was like that for a while too since I never look at my own, I had no idea!

    Can't wait to get this challenge moving!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5