Thursday, August 05, 2010

I have a problem

Today I weighed myself at 157! I know its not completely accurate but STILL!!!! THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM!!!!

I have momentum training tonight... http://www.momentumeducation.com/home.htm

And for the rest of the weekend... after that I am sooo going to start dropping the weight or I don't know what I am going to do!!! I feel gross!!!!


But although I feel grosso... I have to say I am sooo damn excited about training tonight! I think everyone here knows that I am always looking to better myself and become more well rounded and be more and accomplish more and yadayadayada... any way this is a personal development workshop! I have been looking forward to this ALLL and I mean ALL month of july!!!!

I do have to run.. my day will be super hectic till I get on the train at 5! than I get to really enjoy my time and spend it expanding my own horizons!



Like my sponsor says make it shine!!! BLING!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo have fun at your training. Don't freak out about the scale. Scale is a stupid bitch anyway. Can't be trusted. Evil whore! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5