Friday, August 06, 2010

taking a step forward!

Salina: I love you! your like the best ever and that evil whore can find a new friend! hahaha! Thanks that made my day!

Momentum training: (workshop)
I want to say that last night was more an intro to what will be going on for the next few days but still I have to say that it was enjoyable.. yes it was late yes I was tired and yes, I felt very uncomfortable but I think that was the point...


I am starting to pick up on things that I do that I shouldn't why I do them and what I need to change... I am also starting to understand more about what I don't know that I don't even know I don't know! Hows that! I actually understand the concept! its really cool, I want to know and understand what I know is right to me and what it is that I am doing wrong and why I do it... No that's not it, there is no right/wrong its what we create! its all so amazing to know the way our brain functions and what we do to make things happen the way we want them to happen and what we perceive to be happening when we create such things in our minds.
So essentially we went over the concepts yesterday and I assume for the next 3 days we will be applying these concepts to establish them into our thoughts and ideas.


I do have to say, I am beginning to apply these things into my life already, I have always had a dislike for public transportation, maybe cause I rarely use it. I have no idea, (aka something I dont know), but putting myself in the predicament that I have to use public transportation to get to and from.... And you know what PROSPECTS... OMG I have to get over myself!!!!


I HAVE A GREAT IDEA! I have a few blogs which you all know... I think most of them many dont care to be apart of, this is more about me and myself, along with weight loss... but I talk a lot about my business on here. I also think it's very inappropriate! Sorry for those that read and don't understand... I know I have a blog about being mommy and one about being and staying organized... First and foremost I have to update my Organized blog... it seems to just be a running to do list.. But I want to change it completely! I want it to be a blog about my business! I want to blog about my journey to the top! about where I am taking my life and my goals and how this opportunity really is living a life by design! I will also have my vision board on my blog side! It can be a place for my team and prospects to visit and get info... I love the idea!


I will get on that this week... in the mean time I am going to clean up my organization blog and figure out what goes where and what I am going to be doing! I am still going to keep this blog! I love my community on here and you girls are always my biggest inspiration! I am committed to weight loss to this will always be about my health! but most importantly this will be my place! Who I am how I am and where I can come to write! I hope to keep the two blogs tied in directly and hope that you follow me on my professional journey like you all have with my personal ones!


XOXO to you all! I might be mia for the next week while I work and get things up and running but I will be by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5