Sunday, August 01, 2010

Walked

I am so proud of myself! I did an hour walk tonight... It has been a very long and gut wrenching day but my walk helped me get back to what is important. I am dedicated to making strides for my health. I feel great and rejuvenated thanks to a push from a wonderful friend. She is helping me even redo my diet and put more focus on what is important. I'm also really happy that hubby is going to start working to also lose weight! His first step... And its a big one is no more fast food! I am very proud of him! and it makes me want to take more of an initiative to lose weight myself! So today was all in all a bad day but everything that came out of today out weighs any and all negativity.. I feel like I have turned a new leaf and am progressing forward in a way I have never done before! I know I have a lot on my plate but feel that everything I do is for the best and I wouldn't want it any
other way!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. BIG NSV for you with the walk and HUGE for the husband as well.
    my hubby has been making lottsa healthy changes lately and its made my own motivation that much more.

    not having chikfila all over the domicile all the time :)


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5