Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Lacking in weighloss

Ok so despite my overall success with stay on track and getting things done... I have been lacking in weight loss... I feel like I binge every afternoon! EVERY afternoon! Yesterday I have a salad, with some grilled chicken, it was great than I proceeded to have the left over chicken nuggets that belonged to my daughter and the left over pizza! I soo did not need that! I didn't even want it! But I was taken over with the impulse that it had to be eaten! SOMEONE HELP! I have no idea what to do... I am getting so much on track! I really am, yet... I am over eating for no reason at all! Worst of all I feel like I am gaining weight... More weight! I feel disgusting and gross! I need to start getting rid of it asap! I am almost... like 20 sheets of paper away from being completely utterly paperless, which will leave me time to go out for walks instead! Although with momentum this weekend I will be holed up in a room in the city thur-sunday! But OMG I am going to holed up with 2 of the MOST SUCCESSFUL leaders in my company! I am practically shaking in my boots to get to know them better and grow my business with their help! Think personal AND professional development from two amazing women who make 10,000+ a month!

The one thing I don't want to do is take my efforts off of weight loss again... It is so important to me to lose weight I have to stake a claim in what I am doing and continue to push forward around all my many obstacles!

Honestly I dont even know where to start to get back on track sometimes! its really quite sad!! I am sticking with what my team mate who is a personal trainer has gone over with me... but I keep on going over board! its soo frustrating! does anyone have any ideas for me in this funk and what I should do?

Maybe its stress, my period coming... or something but I can't control it... Or maybe I can and I need to focus harder... I don't know! Anyway thats where I am... lost, on this front... everywhere else.. amazing.. weightloss.... sad...

3 comments:

  1. Oh honey, I'm so sorry you're struggling. Sounds like a little stress to me. You're spinning like Taz in a tornado! Deep breaths. Calm yourself down. Focus on letting your shoulders fall. Remove your tongue from the roof of your mouth. In through the nose, out through the mouth. Close your eyes and just let your breath wash over you. White knuckles are definitely not the solution to your problem. Gripping tighter isn't going to get you what you want. Relax and trust yourself and the universe to give you exactly what you need at the precise moment you need it. You are going to be perfectly alright. Just take care of yourself.

    If you're anything like me, you crave food when you're not managing your stress appropriately. If I get stressed out, overwhelmed, or depressed, I crave food. It's difficult to overcome but try to figure out what thoughts or feelings are triggering the "phantom hunger" and figure out what you need to do to deal with those without turning to the tater tots. Sometimes it's just a matter of admitting to myself that I'm overwhelmed and depressed. That I need to breathe and take it easy. Then I'll get a cup of herbal tea and a book or I'll write or go for a walk. Do whatever you need to do to deal with your emotions directly. No food will fix it.

    I hope you start feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am struggling with the same problems right now. I did great all day and then had a burrito and cinnamon chips for dinner! I usually do well until about 2 and then go for a bag of chips and dinner is who knows what. Probably doesn't help you much, but know that we're struggling together. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5