Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Week in review

144.0 No Change no happy!

Vitamins:

T[X] W[X] R[] F[] S[] S[] M[XX]
Workouts:
T[15 min workout video/30 min dance session with child]
W[45 min workout video] R[] F[] S[] S[] M[]

Tuesday: what a workout with bugga! I was sweating...
Wednesday: I discovered exercisetv.tv wow Im in love!

Walking
T[] W[] R[X] F[] S[X] S[] M[]
Thursday: Walked around Micheals/BRU,and TRU/market with my
walk to/from work I would say about 45 min total, mostly holding
a baby
Under 1300 cal:
T[550before dinner-650 dinner?? ] W[1400+candy :( ]
R[Chinese food= 1700] F[1300+cake] S[BAD] S[BAD ] M[1350]

Water 10glasses or more:
T[10] W[9] R[9] F[7] S[7] S[8] M[10]


This weekend was a killer. But I fit into my corduroy pants! Yahh!!!!! Ok tha'ts where the happy ends. I am very upset with myself this week. Not for eating cake, not for eating candy, not for not working out but for the fact that I am still 144! I really wanted to be 143 today. I have weighed in this week at 143 twice and I though I had finally kicked the 144... I guess not. I am more than upset with my results! Technically I am on schedule. By the end of this month I want to be 140. then 135 by the end of this challenge. Yet, it still gets to me. I do have to say though that I have only worked out 2 days as I did last week and it feels great to work out. I have made a plan to work out 3 days this week with one walk. I know its not what I should be doing but I am going to increase slowly so that I can grasp and keep working out at a constant.

Besides working out, I have to see if I can fix my hip and shoulder. Its really odd, both the left hip and left shoulder are out. I notice it when I hold the baby for a long time and when I work out. It's not fun working out when your shoulder and hip start popping out of their sockets... I should be used to it by now. Oh well. I will make a plan to work out 3 days this week. I also have not done ANY sit ups! I really want to start doing sit ups. Back in September I was doing 50 a day... Its lasted about a week and a half. Time to get back on board. I can do this! I have to stay focused. I can slack next year. I want to work out consistently for 2 weeks straight with working out for 6 days a week. Once I hit that point I will know that I can continue that effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5