Wednesday, January 13, 2010

better

I spent some time yesterday with my friend, I got all the details that he left out the few times I talked to him. It feels good to just talk and get it out of your system every once in a while. Even if all you can talk about is grief. I am feeling much better today, I know that I have to keep on going with my life here... Its a new year and a new beginning!

I want to push forward in a happy and upbeat manor. I spent all day yesterday sulking and miserable. Moving forward makes me feel better about myself and what I need to do. I enjoyed last night when hubby got home, we had a nice dinner with a cranky child, he did dishes for me and we just got to hang out. I love spending time with my hubby. I really do, and it made me feel much better.

I am going to be starting to write this week/weekend. I am very excited and anxious to get started. So much is going through my head, I know that getting it all out on paper will make life for me much easier. Also taking and making a storyline will be more than a wonderful thing. I love being creative. The best part is I will not have to share my creativity till it is all complete! I am not about flaunting or people intruding. That's the great part about having a "PC" or laptop, its quite private.

I need my private and solitude.

Anyway what I will be doing today in my solitude will be walking on the treadmill. I finally have it accessible and want to use it. I will feel much better after a nice long walk/jog.

I want to start being more physically active this year, working out.. whatever. I still have weight that I want to get rid of so I will do this slowly. ok thats my recap.. I got to go head back to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5