Friday, January 22, 2010

weigthloss recap

So its nearing the end of the month... my weight its 146.5!

I am appalled at myself! I was 141 at the beginning of the month! I am determined to get back on track! fear not! Than again the other day I was 148, and I have been cutting out some cal to start getting back on track. I am quite pissed at myself though. I did all that work to rearrange my storage closet to have access to my treadmill and I still have not used the damn thing once!  I have talked about using said I would use it.. what did I do..nada! Anyway I also still have EA Active, the game has been good to me before so I am going to start to use it again! My daughter is getting better with letting me do things here and there. I want to see if this afternoon she will let me work out without me trampling her...

I will do this I know I can! I can back on track and I really want to get back to my original goal of 125! I think that is going to be key at this point! I know how 140 feels I do and 5lbs less doesn't seem like enough. I want to be 125, and it might be a size 4 but I feel that being a size 8 is not where I want to be anymore. Yes maybe I will need new cloths but my body is so oddly shaped that if I don't get rid of all the weight I will never be satisfied!  Well off I go!

I get out of work in a few and after the bank and snack time for my daughter I plan on working out and then putting her down for a nap... if she will nap... But I do plan on make a conscious effort every day. I know what I have to do to be successful at weight loss. I can do this. I have come so far from the post preg. weight that I know I can kick off these last few pounds that are unwanted.

I hope everyone is doing good with your weight loss endeavors! keep up the good work everyone! and remember its not about the fact that we fall off the bandwagon its the fact that we get back up, dust ourselves off and keep on going!

8 comments:

  1. You are absolutely right. We dust ourselves off and get back up again. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, positive post! I often say, "Its not about failing, its about learning."

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely can do this and get to where you feel comfortable. Conscious effort is a great way to get exactly what you want!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do this sweetie!

    Break out the EA Active if you enjoyed it. I am starting to enjoy it the more I did it...at first I was bored out of my mind but now I look forward to getting through the 30 day challenge part & getting to the sports workout I do afterwards.

    Have a great weekend!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Newbie here. I had to laugh about what you said about hoping your daughter would let you work out without trampling her. That brings back memories. I think the reason I was in good shape when my kids were little was because going to the gym once my husband came home from work was the only way to get some peace. LOL!

    Sorry, didn't mean to laugh at the situation. It is hard to workout with a little one around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dont give up, you can do it!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gave you the Beautiful Blogger Award and blurbed about you on my blog http://funfitandfabulicious.blogspot.com/

    I love your blog! Have a fabulicious week!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Blog and Thanks for the Comment and Kind Words ;)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5