Monday, February 08, 2010

Bon Jovi and why he is the man of my dreams!

"Hey man I'm alive. I'm taken each day a night at a time. I'm feeln' like a Monday but someday I'll be Saturday night.... "

Monday is always about the hustle and bustle of working and getting back to the grind of schedule and responsibilities. Well, Yes I feel very much like Monday at this point. Where I am working hard now to enjoy my Saturdays. I want to enjoy my life and how I live it. I know that every day there is a struggle to keep on going. To keep pushing past a bad mood and to keep my hopes up. Well after reading "The Speed Trap" I have to say that I will do everything that has to get done and just do it. I have a new business and a very strange business philosophy, "Just do, Don't think".

Why Just do? Well easy, no stress. I do not want to stress about my responsibilities that are to be done. I just need to get them done. I met with a my business district manager today, got what I needed and went about my day. Did some learnings and went about my day. I will sit down and read the books she gave me later but I am thoroughly enjoying this just doing without thinking part. I do not feel stressed about what I am doing. And being stress free is the number one way to pick your head up and just enjoy life!

Of course its going to be hard to run a business around family and a 30 hour job. But I plan on sticking to the plan my DM has set up for me. Just do it and it will all fall into place. She is confident enough that it will so I am confident enough that it will too!

Hubby doesn't think the way I think, But it has taken me years to get here and this is not the first health and wellness company that I am a part of sooo, I already know what I am doing. Like I used to work for CVS, well if I went to Walgreens wouldn't it essentially be the same job? So I look at it like this. I am going to do this and I am going to be successful. I didn't stop last time because I couldn't do it. hell I was the best. But School made me choose between a business or going to school. The overhead was too much. Well I will not be having much overhead with this business. I plan to take money in before money goes out and I plan on keeping a profit!

Business is never easy. Yet, neither is life. And I love life so I love a challenge! BRING IT ON! (not the movie)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5