Friday, February 12, 2010

So

So yesterday I had another snow day... more like took the day. But lets not get technical. If my car is covered in snow... its a snow day!

Anyway I have been working out for the past two days. I have been feeling tight muscles and it feels GREAT! Also, I have been using the Arbonne products... and WOW! I love them! Of course I was skeptical on the products, that and my own laziness to use facial products but, the line is soo good and my face is soo radiant right now that I am compelled to use the whole system day and night! Which is beyond my realm of accomplishments!

Now I grew up with Mary Kay, and I always though that Mary Kay was soo great... but I do have to say that after reading up on the Arbonne products and the Mary Kay products and comparing them.... Nothing beats Arbonne!

Ok, so this isn't a sales pitch, I know I started as a consultant and what not but I am actually blown away by the products more than I was expected to! For the first time ever I can wear facial lotion and not have an OCD attack! I can use the products and not feel greasy and grimy about it. I've always felt that putting anything on my skin would make me want to take an acid bath to get it off. Yes, unfortunately my OCD is THAT bad! I've been able to control it over the past few years but its an odd love hate relationship.

I do have to say though for the first time my face feels comfortable and hydrated not dry so that I don't freak out and not greasy from any products! And I use the Cleanser, toner, serum, eye cream and day or night cream. Now it seems like soo much, and worse so much work... BUT, For how wonderful my face feels hell I will do it!

Oh and you know whats crazy, I have always had dark circles under my eyes, even when I was younger, The eye cream seriously has gotten rid of it that with just a touch of cover up its invisible! To get rid of my dark circles I used to have to wear cover up (alot of it), than I would put white eye shadow on to reduce the darkness... without makeup my eyes are as dark as they would be with cover up and white eye shadow! So you can imagine how far just a tiny bit of cover up can go now!

Its all soo cool! Now normally this wouldn't be for me a whole face system and what not, scary thing is I am soo enjoying it! I really am! Its crazy I know. And best of all I am taking the time out of every day to TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!

Hell, I should seriously add that as part of my new years resolution. but than again with these products I think it would be kind of easy!

I really want to take care of myself better than I have been. I still have been breaking out because I have been eating just soo badly! I can't help it I don't know why. I really have to focus on eating better and taking care of myself, that includes what I put on the outside, what I put on the inside and what I do, or don't do (AKA working out)

And I want to take the time to relax and enjoy the fact that I am taking care of me! At this point in time Me is VERY important!

well I am off! talk to you later! have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5