Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Tuesday's the day- weightloss

I guess I'm stickn to the old routine over here. Well anyway. I feel great today. I do not feel over weight, I also don't feel skinny I kind of just feel right. And best part I don't feel all bloated and crap! Which is awesome! I am still at 145, not that it bothers me to be at this point but I still want to be 10 lbs less. I can get there. I am taking my time. I am controlling my eating again. Yesterday I did fine but I had 2 cupcakes. One was my breakfast, and one was my snack. Although the rest of the day I ate a whole lot less. I prob averaged 1700-1800 cal. I do wish I didn't have the cupcakes though I would be down at least 500cal. But hey they were football cupcake with butter cream frosting... I caved... and it was sooooo goood!

This week I should be getting my protein shake powder! I am super excited! Why cause when I am really hungry and "need" to eat I will have a protein shake instead! Now I have done Herbalife before, so I know how the shakes smell and taste... and Let me tell you I got to smell the Vanilla Shake Powder on Saturday and I was in heaven! I forgot how damn good it is! I love them! I do really like the Arbonne products though. They have the option to add fiber into your shakes. Meanwhile Herbalife adds protein instead. Both help you feel full and satisfied but the extra fiber will keep you system clean if you know what I mean!

Anyway. I am looking forward to start on a regiment. A more solid plan. I have been dabbling in the workout field again... I am doing good. Its just slow. I am very scared to hurt my shoulder again. I know I have to get over that fear and just go with it, but... I'm sick of being injured!

ALSO.. During my GAG challenged I was determined not only to lose weight and clean out my insides but also to take care of my outsides. Well, we all know I went more green in many aspects. I tried to take some time just to take care of me, well I realized something. Along with my new years resolution I am not only going to slow down and live life more I am also in this for the long haul! I am taking the time and enjoying pampering by body. I feel this business came to me at the right time in my life. It came to me to say WAKE UP! look around, enjoy whats around you! Enjoy yourself! None the less this year is about living!

Hell with such a rough start to this year I am surprised I can still say that! But it is! I am committed to making and striving for more!

Its a new month and a time to restart the beginning of the year!( man am I corny!)  I am back on the positive horse and enjoying everything around me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5