Friday, February 19, 2010

Worst Feeling

The worst feeling in the world is to wake up on a Friday and honestly think its Saturday.

All nice and relaxed thinking I have nothing to do but just relax for the next hour. You know nice warm and cozy. Than it all hits you at once, FUCK, its not Saturday! Its Friday, and I'M LATE!!!!!! No it does not get any worse than that.

Although for all its worth, at least my boss is in a pleasant mood today. Usually he is all crazed and making me pull my hair out, yet today seems like it is going to be a pleasant day after all!

3 comments:

  1. loll....
    man, reminds me of the time I was in basic and on guard duty holding my m 16....it was a nice cool fall day, and I am in prone position with my rifle...I am so tired I fall asleep like that. In my dream I am back in my bed at home feeling all warm and cozy.
    I wake up and nope...still in basic, still holding my rifle....still had to ruck ten miles back to post.
    sometimes reality sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Cmoursler makes me laugh. Glad it's not Friday anymore!!! Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5