Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I really dont know about today

I had a good day. Decent to say the least, productive to say the most and calm to say at best. I wasn't "positive" or peppy today kind of drained and weary but like I said productive. I just kept going and got to where I wanted to be. Me and my daughter didn't fight. We got everything except the bank done (damn atm card doesn't work) I didn't let anything get the best of me... Although on my way home from work I though I was going to get pulled over. I felt like I wanted to die for 20  min! but besides that my day went stress free and just kind of went. I enjoyed it!

As for weight loss. I am doing my shakes every morning. I am maintaining... not going anywhere, the shakes are helping me maintain but I am not really pushing the weigh loss thing.. my neck finally feels better... so that is a plus tomorrow I am going to work out and get back on that horse! I do enjoy working out and I find that that is the only thing that I miss from my daily routine.

So anyway.. I am getting really tired from my very long day. off to bed for me.. I will do more posting tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Get back on the horse! You can do it! I know some days or weeks feel like life is so crazy. Just don't let too many go by. I hope you feel rested soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, I've been feeling funky myself lately. I think it's partly due to the time of year we're in...Funky February!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5