Sunday, February 14, 2010

While I cook!

So I am here, cooking away. Besides last night's dinner. I have been eating really well these past few days! I am going to keep it up! I am determined to get back to where I was and get to where I want to. I am determined to lose the rest of this weight. There is nothing that will stop me!

I know that since the new year I have been slacking miserably but I am back to counting my cal and working out. Today I will not be working out cause I seriously hurt my neck sleeping wrong but that doesn't mean that I can't do twice as much tomorrow. I am determined to get rid of my tummy! and I am determined to get my thighs toned and muscular the way they used to be. I am taking care of myself and I am enjoying it along the way! I have incorporated shakes into my meal plan. Once every morning! to give me energy to keep going and vitamins to keep me healthy along the way. I am not going to start a weight loss program yet cause I am still breast feeding but that doesn't mean I can't keep my cal down and my workouts up!

There is a light at the end of this weight loss tunnel! I see it! I can see just the tiniest light! I know its there and thats what makes me want to keep going!

Than after I am done breast feeding I am soo doing a cleanse! I feel so bloated and have a feeling it is the shit that is in me that has to come out! There has to be a reason that I am not feeling the way I was before. I feel like either I have a constant bug or I am so full of shit that I feel like shit!

But That is not something that is going to stop me now! I am determined to make this work. I have to focus on weight loss! I need to stay in control. I need to count cal and hold myself accountable. It has been almost two months that I have been off track. That is way way way too long!

As I smell brownies cooking in the over, I know that those are not for me! I am going to stick by my ground on this one!

Ok well I really hope that everyone is going to have a wonderful Vday! I will be back tomorrow for a vday post. We are celebrating tomorrow, seeing how today will be overwhelmed with people. That, and me and hubby both have off tomorrow! So anyway... Enjoy your day! stay focused and be determined!

XOXO

ps: now to go figure out where hubby went he said he went to the "rondevo point"whatever that is supposed to mean??

anyway...

2 comments:

  1. Haha . . . the rondezvous point? Sounds like a secret code for "meet me later for some hot lovin'". Hope you had a romantic surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, wanna know it ment toys r us for my daughters vday present but he did come how with flowers for me! he is good to me! he just hates to show it

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5