Sunday, February 07, 2010

I am on overdrive a this point!

So the creative process for my book is doing quite well. I have a lot of jump off points and sooo many ideas just all over the place... but I started a new business! Yes, I did it I went for it! The company is called Arbonne! I am super excited I want to share with everyone how great this company really is! I started yesterday and should have all of my information soon enough. I really want to share with everyone my website. It is a wonderful company with wonderful products. Tilly... Im gonna drop you off some product tomorrow, so you can try it. Let me know when you get home... (I love my neighbor!)  I am also going to have some parties for the products in 2 weeks! Be there or be square! I have a feeling that for all my fellow bloggers I will be doing a vlog to showcase everything to you guys so you all don't feel left out. I can't wait to share more with you guys!

On other fronts, My tax return came and half went. It feels so great to pay things off! Never have to worry about paying again next month either! Just freedom! But anyway... I had a really rough week this past week. We had a squirrel invasion! and hubby is officially called the squirrel murderer! hehehe, But I got him good a few times myself! goin' through my daughter's toys and wreck'n our basement.. he deserved what he got! I'm not into animal cruelty or anything but the bastard ruined my week! I had to take a day off to clean up after the mess that was made and it completely threw me into a loop that I still haven't managed to break free from.

I am taking this whole slowing life down seriously. I really want a better life and a more enjoyable life too! I very much enjoyed yesterday and even though I just set myself up on a fast passed business track I do have to say I am trying to remain very calm about the whole situation. I have a very high goal to meet this month for my new Arbonne business, I am taking the bull by the horns on this and running with it! I am doing this to better our future. I have goals I want to meet and EXCEED!

ok I am off! I have tons of work to get done. Already talked to my mom, have loads more to get done! lata people! Have a wonderful superbowl sunday!

2 comments:

  1. hey girl!! im so excited about the Arbonne products! i likey Arbonne...! and omg the squirrell! we have to trade squirrel stories lol the squirrels on our street must be on crack...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Good luck on your business! What do you sell?

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5