Friday, August 28, 2009

150.5!!!

yes that's what it said, I know the whole daily thing isn't supposed to be done but, its FRIDAY... aka dooms day. I have gotten almost to my goal weight for Sep 1! hell .5 is good enough! Yet, Alas! the weekend... MY GOAL STAY AT 150.5! not to go over not to be under just to stay put!!!!! dont ask me how I plan on doing it cause i have no idea! First I am going to be making dinner tonight so... that should be better than the other junk that usually comes with the weekend! :) tomorrow I am going to simply "snack" on veggies for dinner before going out. I figure I can eat up my cal and carbs on chips and dip. I know that the salt will make me retain some water. But I am hoping to keep it simple. sunday... I HAVE NO IDEA! im just gonna wing it! hell you know what I think Ill do pork for dinner and ill bake it in the oven. hmmm sounds good! ok well here I go!

I didn't do anything last night, but than technically I still did workout yesturday, just in the morning! Also... I'm starting something new... letting my daughter just go back to sleep when she wakes up! it seemed to have worked, she got up at 12 last night she ate and I let her just cry back to sleep took all of 15 min (not bad).. than when she woke up I didn't feed her I just rocked her for a few min and put her back down, took again about 15 min... than she woke up maybe 1 or two more times with a moan and within 5 min or so went back to sleep!!! YAHH! ok so that is exciting for me! I want her to stay in her crib all night! we will try tonight for ALL night! see what happens.

so I figured out that if I work out at night I have alot of energy and stay up, and do things. If I work out in the morning (like yesterday) im out like a lite by 730/8.... hmmm, you know its been all week that I haven't been able to spend 10 min with the hubby! besides the new video game, tuesday's concert... going to sleep early and whatnot. damn I feel so bad, I miss him too! so I am going to try and spend time with him tonight, depending whats going on. I know he beat the video game so he has one less thing on his mind (yea he is messed up like that)... oh the other thing was boston and yanks were playn.. and I hate baseball. So it wasn't like I was gonna stick around for that! haha! but I will need some alone time this coming month. My daughter's bday present is a surprise!!!! mostly for daddy! anyway I prob need an hour a night to work on it! I'm making my daughter a blankie... I was supposed to do it while I was preggo and it never happened... than my mil said she would do it but she never has soooo, I will have it done for her first bday! I already talked to my mom she is getting me fabric and thread and whatever else I need! I am so excited! I love sewing!!!

So the only other thing was I did diddly squat last night on my desk and what not. and I dont want Caity coming over tomorrow and seeing a mess sooo! But I can clean it up but thats not exactly what I wanted to do.... I need to get everything straitened out, I will start today while im at work. I know project wise what has to be I will be putting goals of projects and also weightloss on the side I have a lot of blog fixing to do also! uhhh Keepandshare where are you my love! haha
best website in the world... www.keepandshare.com!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5