Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hello World of Weighloss

So anyway I am starting this to be apart of GAG challenge! I have my cc account but I want more! I need to have a challenge or two! I want to be 145 by my daughter's first b-day which is Oct 5th and I am currently 156, I have a ways to go and the weeks keep on passing my by! I am committed to making a difference in my life! I want to be 125! And my goal date is June 29th, my 24th b-day! I have so much that goes on in my life that I need to check in and have someone ring my neck for not doing what I'm supposed to. I like that GAG has a points system for things we do and don't do... I like to win so lets get going!!!!!

ME MYSELF AND I:
I recently had a baby, and although I have lost 30lbs so far I am still looking to lose another 30lbs. I am still wearing maternity cloths as most of my cloths don't fit me any more! that is my main motivation for losing weight. I also want to be healthy, I feel like a fat blob and I cant keep up with my daughter. My goal in life was to have kids young so I could play and do things with them without being tired or "too old"... and at 23 thats just how I feel.
My confidence is bla and I feel like crap. I am currently 156, I was this weight before being preg, but I was much more muscular and was a size 8 now I am a size 12 blob! None of my cloths fit me and everything I wear makes me look FRUMPY! I have never looked frumpy my whole life.
my goal is to be a size 6... I have alot of cloths size 8 and 6, and I want to be able to fit into them. I like wearing my cloths loose so even at a size 6 my size 8 cloths I will still wear.
( I realize I have put alot of emphasize on my cloths but most of them are one of a kind pieces/couture/classic black dress style/vintage... you get the point. My wardrobe is estimated at about $30,000 or more. and I dont want to part with the cloths. Most my mother has gotten for me cause she works in fashion. I cant afford to buy or be paying that kind of money for cloths. I have always valued what I have in my closet and I want to be able to wear what I have.)

So now You know a lil bit more about me! I hope to get to know you better, keep checking back here for my updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5