Sunday, August 23, 2009

Screw You Size 10!!!

So the past 2 days I have realized that I can pull my size 12 pants down without unbuttoning them... so in my effor to gain modivation this weekend I went to try on my size 8 cloths. Expecting them not to fit. First I tried on a size 10, they fit and were roomy! Yahh, I was amazed! Then I decided to try on a size 8, just to see how much more I needed till I fit into them.... THEY FIT!!!! AHAHA! This is after weighing myself this morning at 153! WOW!!!! I'm sooo damn happy! I can fit into my cloths! They are still tight and not all of them fit but OH MY GOD!!!! I AM SOOO HAPPY!!!!!! I had a goal of 125 thinking that that would be a size 6 but I am putting my ultimate goal back to 135. I don't want to be too small. But I do still want to lose my stomach.... I wont stop till I get rid of most of it. I am hoping that I can get to 135 by the end of the GAG challange. I know its a stretch but I really want to get rid of this weight. I feel much better knowing that I can fit into my cloths but I want to fit into all of them! Ok well off to bed with me! I just finished a mini work out, which is better than nothing. I also did ten girly pushups. Its the best I can do but Yahh for me! I also did free weights, which should help with my arms. I am going to work out more tomorrow. I am very happy with myself today I did 1400 cal, and I even got to have ice cream! YAHH ME!!! Thats about it for now... nighty night

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Way to go! Awesome Job! Keep up the motivation and determination and You WILL succeed!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5