Monday, August 31, 2009

GOOD MORNING!!!!

Hello, So after a miserable weekend for food. Although essentially a fantastic one spent with my daughter and hubby! I have some light at the end of the tunnel. I am 151! so I guess I didn't do all that bad. I am happy to say this weekend was also a productive weekend! I got things done at home. The two main things I accomplished was getting rid of a black trash bag full of junk! Yahh! also I cleaned up our "office" aka desk. and today I will be busy posting goals and what not for my challenge! I already have them outlined so it shouldn't be that hard!

they will be in groups:


habits to break:
stop craking my nuckles
stop picking at my face/scalp
stop yelling at my daughter

habits to make:
exercise daily
meditate every day
read every day
write every day
floss daily!!!!
Speak more Italian to my daughter

life goals (for inspiration):
GET MY CPA
have a website that is profitable!!!!
write 2 books, my own story and my book on soul mates
become a professional organizer

daunting tasks to be accomplished :
go paperless!!!!
enter all receipts!!!! (first folder by sep 5th) (second folder sept 12th) (third folder oct 10th)
File boxes (bottom box due by oct 30th) (top box due by nov 21) Scan new income papers daily!!!!
work on alynn's baby cloths quilt (jan)
finish building my website! ( oct 12,13,14,15,16 at work, update and start adding new things daily till end of year) (have website up and running by nov 30th, start advertising!) (add merch by dec 31)
ween alynn off of bm (so help me god!) (starting TODAY!!!!! ) (ween by end of year)
finish generator files at work (Due by oct 9th) (sept 4th finish files on desk) (sept 11th finish up to "T") (sept 18th finish up to the end of alphabet) (sept 21-25th call all gen people)

projects:

make alynn's bday present (due oct 5th) :
measurements/size/ planning (sept 4)
Cut out black and pink squares ( sept 8th)
sew the front of the blanky together (sept 19)
back of blanky and boarder (sept 22)
patch and attach front and back of blanky (sept 26)
finish blanky.. wrapped and all! (sept 29)

fill in alynn's first year in her baby book (nov 15)
3 months (oct 17th)
6 months (oct 24th)
9 months (nov 7th)
12 months (nov 15th)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5