Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Amazing!!!!

So after much anticipation... my weekly weigh in is.....(drum roll!)... 151!!!!!

YAHH! And last night I went for a walk and did a lil workout... I am very proud of myself! I feel amazing too, not that I'm not tired. That's Gigi's fault though for keeping me up on skype... Also I am doing better at getting my act together. Last night I made dinner, desert, cleaned a lil, put the laundry away... you know I got stuff done! That's also cause my lovely daughter took a nap but still... I am getting there, But I do know that without a daily work out I will be getting nowhere! I am proud of myself today!!! Do I think I am where I want to be... NO! But I do want to be 150 by the time my GAG challenge starts so I am SOOO there!!! I feel that I can soo lose the last 15lbs in 4 months! it seems soooo easy at this point! The best is, I dont feel bad about eating less, I dont feel bad about the extra effort I put in to count cal, or to portion out my food.

And to think, the neighbor I walk with, she is a size 12, I'm a size 8 (for the most part)... I feel that she looks fine the way she is, so do people see me as looking better than her? I dont know, I feel kind of weird but I feel great that I look better than her! (more like I'm smaller than her, but than again she doesn't have a big flabby belly like me!) I am soo going to get rid of most of my tummy, I will have to wear a girdle till I'm done having kids but I will at least look amazing with cloths on! I think if everywhere else on my body is in tip top shape than I can live with my tummy being flabby .... It will never go away but I have my daughter, and as long as I am healthy I will be fine. (hey maybe I can enter on a talk show and get free plastic surgery! yeah right. ha ha)

Today I plan on going for another walk, and since tonight I am by myself for dinner (hubby has bink-182 concert) I am eating light. Oh and I did excellent last night with the brownies! I didn't over do it at all, I was very proud of myself. granted I did clean the bowl with my tongue but that was 1 serving (or less), than I had 2 tiny pieces (which were another 2 servings)... total cal count was 350(aprox.) but I had the extra cal to do it! The best part is I have been great about listing everything I eat and knowing the cal count... I have stayed at aprox. 1350 cal a day, with 2 oops days one at 1900 and the other at 1650... which in reality isn't that bad cause it was more like maintenance days!

Also keeping my burn meter up I have been able to keep a deficit of almost 1000 cal or more per day! Which means every 3 days I lose a lb!!!! damn ok 4 months thats 120 days, so a lb every 3 days means 40lbs... why does that not seem right? well, whatever it is I can sooo do the 15lbs in 4 months! I am ready for this GAG challenge so much so that I started early! I'm still a mess everywhere else but I can do this challenge and get going with a more confident me! I am sooo excited about all of this! 15lbs 15lbs 15lbs! I can do this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5