Friday, December 11, 2009

Thank you!

Well if there is one thing I know I can count on you ladies to be there for me!
EC you are my rock when I am in a hard place, I can always rely on you to get me through whatever and always with a smile!
SL You make me laugh, thank you for always reminding me to breath, hubby has to do the same. Its something I have never been able to grasp the concept of. Thank you for being my little reminder to take it easy.
CM what would I ever do without you! I swear if it wasn't for you I would have killed myself by now, you always are so supportive and give such great options to get me through. You know just what to say and your always there for me! I couldn't ask for a better friend!
AL MY FAV! I love your brutal honesty! Yes I would say that being home the second half of the day is way harder than my job! What would I do without you, your slap in the face "wake up" keep going, its just what it is, is so motivating. Thank you

Thank you all 4 of you, I though I was just going on all by myself but I guess there are a few of you who care enough to dedicate time to my ramblings, and craziness. I appreciate everything you ladies say and take it very much to heart, for your hearts are full of love and compassion!

And yet again, the people I find myself growing close to... are SOOO FAR AWAY!!!! uhh, why can't I be normal and have friends close to where I live... uhh! haha, JK, you all are close to me cause you all have a special place in my heart. Thank you!

1 comment:

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5