Thursday, December 03, 2009

workout

My spirits are awfully low today, I don't even know why? Yesterday I had a great EA workout! I enjoyed it very much. I love the new EA that much more too. It really does target more areas and the new workouts make it more fun and much more rewarding. I burned 90 cal yesterday it was not that much but it was just 20 min and soo fit into my busy day from yesterday.

It must be cause I'm swamped at work or that I am so soar but I am in such a bad funk today. I will be around later... hope you all have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry. I hate feeling in a funk. Here's what helps me get out of it:
    1. Reading blogs
    2. Thinking of at least one thing that I'm super grateful for and saying all the reasons I'm grateful for it out loud to myself.
    3. Happy music. My favorite happy music is Janis Joplin. Seems wierd because she's kinda bluesy but she always makes me happy.
    4. A nice hot cup of tea. You know, the way you hold it in your hands and it feels all warm and fuzzy. :)
    5. Friends
    6. If all else fails, alcohol. :) ha ha ha.

    Cheer up. Life is good.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5