Friday, September 25, 2009

1. Do you feel your eating habits that ended you into this challenge are a direct result of habits formed during childhood? (Please explain) oh yes, well not 100% First off I love food more than anything but like a big plate of pasta! yummo! anyway I always grew up you had to finish what was on your plate, and that was at least 3X the amount of food you should normally eat. I can eat a whole lb of pasta myself. but I also attribute 50lbs to my preg. really bad and the only food I had to eat was fastfood/takeout cause we were redoing the kitchen and had nowhere to cook, nowhere to keep food, nothing... it was bad REALLY BAD, but I lived so its all good

2. Tell me about your living situation. Are you married? Kids? In College? What is your life like OUTSIDE of weightloss? I am engaged to my hubby, I call him hubby cause we live a married life, have 1 beautiful daughter(almost 1), I am currently working, part time I want to go back to finish school but its on the backburner for now. outside of weightloss I am a mommy, thats about it, I cook clean and take care of my family...

3. If you were given a magic wand that you could use one time to do one thing, what would you use it for? to give me my diploma and a job somewhere as a cpa, that I get to work from home.
normally it would be to have a permanently clean house or what not but I love to clean so I dont mind it all that much

4. What is your favorite thing about this time of year? Least favorite? Change of season means change of wardrobe. I get to wear my boots again, and the flip flops go bye bye, I love the cooler weather and the rainy days. I dont think I have a least favorite. prob no more beach

5. You have a day off, no responsibilities, so what will you do with it? sleep, clean, cook, mani, pedi, read, sleep...

6. What is YOUR sin food? oh I have no idea, anything that has to do with chocolate or anything that has to do with pasta...

7. Your in a foul mood, what lifts you out of it? a nap

8. Your in a good mood, what keeps you there? I just have to keep on going, if I stop thats it...

9. What is one of your biggest struggles right now? living with my in-laws.. I can elaborate but essentially its free housing and we cant afford to find an apartment or a house so we are kind of stuck. I am sick of cleaning up after 4 people that are not my responsibility. Dealing with my mother-in-law is a night mare. and I hate having to raise my child in a house where everything I do is questioned.. my daughter my way. I have having to listen to my mother-in-laws insane rules... she is retarded. anyway I really dont want to go into its a really bad situation.

10. Your motivation is running low, where do you find your refill? well the ladies of GAG are great but mostly my bff, my mom if she is in a good mood or my aunt. but Mostly I just think about my aunt and what she would tell me and it usually helps (she lives in italy so I cant always talk to her)

11. Your in house support (meaning the people in your life that you see face to face) is beginning to dictate your weightloss journey by telling you your too heavy, or your getting too thin, but your not where you want to be. What do you do? How do you handle it? tell them to f off and I will do it my way.

12. List me your favorite:
color: purple
smell: oh you got me on that one, there are so many, mostly food!
activity with your child: just playing and reading with her, also when she first wakes up and all she wants to do is cuddle and hug her mommy!
Activity with your girlfriends/ guy buddies: just hanging out, talkn, maybe dinner, nothing much
way to relax: sleep, shower, veg out in front of the tv to watch a sappy chick flick

13. Where do you honestly see yourself at the end of this challenge? well I will see myself at 135, thats for sure but I am also looking to straighten out my life, get myself straight, organized and have a well maintained and run household

14. What are your goals AFTER Gag? well right after gag I want to see what I have accomplished, where I have come from and really ponder what I want for the next year, and how I plan on getting there.

15. How do you think GAG is going so far? What would you like to see done differently? (I must be asking for torture! LOL)I love the GAG challenge, I wouldn't change it!

16. Tell me all about your "typical" autumn weekend? Special activities that arise as well? Apples apples apples, I love making apples in the autumn so that would be the special activity. I want to go apple picking but it never happens, I buy the big bags of apples and bake them in ALL different ways. I would say I cook more on the weekends, since its cooler I turn the oven on more and bake, cook, store up veggies, you name it! I also love going for walks this time of year. that and getting ready for the holidays, I love Halloween and thanksgiving. than after thanksgiving its all about xmas!

17. Is there one person in your life, who you hope your weightloss journey inspires? HUBBY! he gained 40lbs during my preg and has yet to lose the weight, he lost a few lbs these past weeks but nothing major

18. How did you find GAG, and what made you committ to join? I was following christine on xanga and I kept up with her cause she is a great inspiration for me, I saw that she had joined fnf, and than I saw she had posted about GAG and that just set me into gear! I couldn't join fnf but to be apart of something was what I was looking for.

19. If you could nominate one BIGGEST INSPIRATION out of all your Team Gaggers, who would you nominate? I think I already answered that Christine, I have been following her since the beginning of the year and I think I'm her biggest fan!

20. Please, tell me about you. What are your dreams? What are your desires for your life? What sparks the passion inside of you about your life? What goals do you have that seem impossible?

Well all my dreams and goals will be accomplished in one way or another one day. I am sure about that but my life long goals are simple, I want a simple life with a loving husband and children. I want to get my cpa, and work from home. I love numbers so that is my true passion. I want to be able to be a mommy. I always wanted that, there really isnt more to me. I am simple. I also have alot to say and have 3 books planned out to be written. I want to write them and one day go back and live in Italy. I love my life the way it is, whatever it is. I believe that everything happens for a reason, and that where you are is where you are supposed to be. What sparks me is the people that I love, I love my family and they are my everything. I have many friends but only a few that matter enough to make a difference in my life. I am not here to change the world, although being "green" as I like to call it "old school" is something that I cherish. I am not looking to make a mark that is to be put in the history books, I am looking to leave a mark on my family and friends hearts. I am looking to be a person of love and passion.

as for what I want out of life half of what I want I already have, yes I would like another child but for now I have my family and I am happy. I will return to school and get my degree and be a professional one day. till then I want to write my books and get them published. If I ever live in Italy again is un-know if my life takes me there so be it. I dont know how far I will get in my life, but I know that my life will be somewhere outside of the state of ny...

2 comments:

  1. 11 made me laugh so hard! And I hear ya on the inlaw issues. Mine lives across the country and still finds ways to get offended at me!

    I love love loved reading #20. I bet Italy is just beautiful. And I totally need to write three or five or ten books myself. I better get on that . . . tnx for the reminder!

    And tnx for 19. I appreciate having a fan. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there. you asked for an invite to my fat site since I am going private but didn't leave your e-mail. :) If you still want the invite, e-mail me at mal_777@msn.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5