Tuesday, September 08, 2009

GAG WEEK 2 DAY 1!!!

I am 150.5!
down 2lbs from last week! I am proud that I did it!
Now next week 148! Can we do? YES WE CAN! ( I have no idea how... but we can do it!)

This weekend was eventful and lacked many many worked outs... I have a bad habit of not working out Yes I will be working out today, I will also be walking to the library... 1 mile(2 miles round trip)

Most important today my hubby has a job interview! I need all the prayers in the world to get him through it! Please help me pray for him to get this job!

I have been doing very good with sweets and sugar but today I will put down about a quarter cup of sugar just for breakfast from my cinnamon sugar apples... opps! they were yummy and home made thats why I know how much sugar... anyway tomorrow is wed and I have lots to do with not so much time!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome weigh in, Christine! I have my fingers crossed for your hubby and I hope your walk to the library is peaceful and nice. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss!!

    Hope you enjoyed the apples. ;)

    Sending positive thoughts for your hubby!

    Best wishes,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies it did go well, we just have to wait for a call back now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot! Way to go on that 2 pound loss!

    Here's to hoping your husband gets the job!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5