Tuesday, September 29, 2009

So This weeks challenge

This weeks Challenge has to do with blogging. Not giving up on the slight changes in our activities to stay focused through writing about our weight loss. So I want to say that with being tuesday weigh in day I am 146.5. I am up .5 from last week with the weekend that I had I feel that it was more on the lines of a maintain than anything. Although I did see 145 the other day. I will return there. I was supposed to work out last night but me and hubby spent some time together instead. I always love spending time with hubby. he makes me feel great, he is someone who is always there for me who has a sense of humor and sarcasm like I myself do. we do really have fun when we are together. I do have to say though that we have not yet been together 2 years and I feel so close with him. And not just that we are close we are really starting to learn about each other and where we want to be where we are from and how we truely feel. It takes time for relationships to blossom and grow. So this past weekend I would say is the first real time that hubby has grown to understand my journey in weight loss and the problems that I have had for a very long time with my body. Between my blood sugars to back/neck pain and just in general that I need to be on a fixed sched. to eat and maintain where I am with my body. If he knew before this than was the first time he ever showed it. The reason I had dunkin donuts this past weekend was cause I barely ate all day and needed food. we were trying to wait at the party we were at to eat, but they didn't serve food or anything till later after we left, and cake was even later. (it was a 1year old bday party and the baby was asleep by the time they did the cake.. what was the point?)

So anyway I have digressed a whole lot. I know that everything takes time to blossom and grow and become a solid foundation in someones life. I have worked many months at weight loss and getting my body back from the pregnancy. I can honestly say that these past few weeks have been the best I have felt in over 2 years. Even though I have had a few slip ups recently, I can say that I have maintained under 150. Which for me is a great feat! I want to ultimately remain under 140, and within time, 10 weeks I will be there!

oh ps hubby is losing weight.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5