Friday, September 11, 2009

BABY STUFF FOR SALE!!!!!

I have baby stuff for sale! I am desperate to get rid of it. if any of you ladies are in the Long Island area, know anyone who needs baby stuff, let me know. I have the WHOLE greco cherry blossom collection in pink (EVERYTHING), travel system, playpen/bassinet/changing table, swing, highchair! I want to sell all of it for $200. or if you know someone who wants it who will pay for whatever it takes to ship it I will do that too! I also have a humidifier and a vaporizer never used, I have formula that is still good but I never used. I have the sheets for the play pen I will give you if you buy it, I have ALL MANUALS!!! ALL PARTS!!! Everything has batteries in it and they still work and you can keep them! Oh also EVERYTHING is LESS than 1 year old! and most things have been barley used by my daughter. If you know anyone have them contact me C_disario@yahoo.com or on here! thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I know anyone who needs baby stuff at the moment, but good luck with the sale! Don't forget the power of craigslist for unloading old stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craigslist or ebay all the way.

    I love them both & have bought and sold more than I can even remember on both.

    Especially ebay...I have a weakness for a good bargain. ;)

    Hope you're able to sell them!

    Have a great weekend,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies I did craig's list cause its free. but some people are shady say they want it than never follow through... :( its ok though!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5