Sunday, September 06, 2009

Sunday report!

SO, I am currently 151.5 after a full day of eating! sounds like good news to me! I cleaned all morning! Like vigorous cleaning cc says its about 200 per hour, lets say 3 hours! 600 cal I think thats great PLUS 500 for bf! 1100 cal deficete today!!! YAHOO! oh not to mention child care which usually comes up at about 800 for the day plus the 1600 that I naturally burn! wow thats a lb! GONE! haha, we shall see! I hope so, I will report in tomorrow. Oh I didn't work out today cause of all the cleaning and I had the past two nights off Thursday i went for a walk and tues and wed I worked out! soooo I have a few more days of working out for 5 days a week! I think thats great. not all are conventional workouts but they work! (oh wait friday I went for a walk too... sorry so I only took sat as a rest day!)

report in on food this week, last night I kept it somewhat light, but I made frenchfries for hubby but had a few myself, maybe a half cup potato. and 2 bbq chicken made in the oven. it was good... Also Lunch I had a chicken ceasar wrap... that was like 2 cups of chicken and a half cup of lettus... with a wrap and 2 cups of potatos(fries)... uhhh.... anyway... all I had for breakfast was 3/4 cup of yogurt with some sugar and tea... prob 150 for breakfast ... thats not bad according to cc... which is prob not accurate I had 1400 cal for the day! burning at least 2200... Thats a decent deficite. Oh and my daughter kept me VERY active yesturday! which is great news for me!

today... hmmm well I had brownies they didn't come out too good soo I didn't have much! Thank god! I also had a turkey burger, salad, olives, pretzels, veggie egg rolls, an egg for breakfast with cheese and my tea with sugar. ( that was all day!) I had 1500 cal! if I didnt have the brownies I would have been at 1200! but thats ok they were good! I am also Happy I had a turkey burger instead of regular burger.... I think ultimatly this weekend was a sucess!!! yahh for me!!!!! now if you dont mind I am going to sleep to weigh myself in at 150 tomorrow am! hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5