Wednesday, September 09, 2009

since Im a sucker

for daily weigh-ins: I have good news 149.5 was this morning! That made me the happiest person this morning!!!!! To think, my mini goal of 148 by next week might just happen!!!!! WOW! well anyway today is Wednesday so I have to report in on how I did this week: not too bad! I worked on that first file, I did most of it. I actually added the second one to it so in technicality I finished the first file. I sent out invitations for the birthday party! I got all decorations and what not for the party. I did make it to 150! WOW! I did not cut out the black and white squares cause my mom got me all confused I have to call her today and figure it all out! Also I was supposed to see her on Sunday and that didn't happen so I never got my scissors to cut the fabric. :( I have been keeping the desk at home clean! YAHHH! that's a big improvement! as for cleaning everything is clean except all her toys need to be put away, they are currently all in her playpen. I spoke with Rose but never got the paperwork for the forbearance, soooo I have to call again and get that, and make sure they aren't gonna kill me with late fees! (not like I'm payn anyway)

Overall I did accomplish most of what I wanted to! I have to go over my MASTER list, But I feel that I did get alot off of it so far! Yahh! I have to also put up what has to be done by next week! Oh and for the rest of the week if you dont see me its cause im busy at work... actually working!

OHH OHH OHH also I got called for a job, full time bookkeeper! I have to call back this afternoon! Kind of excited! I just have to see how far it is. and how much $. and than figure out where Hubby stands! cause he needs to work, even if its just to get out of the house everyday!

the only thing I didn't do was walk to the library. We are going tonight, we had too much to do last night! its ok though

Edit: 530: just got back from the library. Happy about my walk and that my daughter is sleeping, but... DO YOU THINK ANYONE WOULD HAVE TOLD ME I NEED 2 FORMS OF ID!!! NOOOO... uhhh anyway I got to go back maybe tomorrow! sooo pissed! and alynn was lookn at books that she wanted to take and she couldn't! :(

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting to your 150lb goal. . . don't envy those of us that lost 5 or more lbs this week...we all had more to lose than you.

    You did great!! Wanna trade my loss this wk for our current weights? lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting below 150! It's a wonderful feeling isn't it!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5