Tuesday, October 20, 2009

back to the old grind

Well, Back to the old grind I have much to go over with everyone.

I have come to some new realizations. Thanks to GAG and Ms. Sheila! I am expanding myself over here. I know that most of my blog has not been about weight loss, but most of it has been. And I do mean MOST of it. I have set out to accomplish more with this challenge than just lose weight. And at that, my only "weight loss" posts will happen on Tuesday. (unless a post for GAG challenge). I am going to focus on many different things here. But I want this blog to be about me. Many times I talk about my daughter and what not, but I will not be going on about all that any more. This blog, after the challenge will be re-named to suit it better. But I have started 2 other blogs and I will be using them. My mommy blog and my organizational pages... Many days I post on here just what has to be done and other days my whole post revolves around my daughter. I am more than just them! I have more going on in my life than just them. I have soo much to say about my life that this won't cut it. I will start posting real blogs too not just ramble. I will post about topics that interest me, about things that bother me. What inspires me, and so on I think you get the idea. I am going to be doing more with my life, I feel that my daughter is older and I can let go a little bit. My life doesn't always have to depend on her. I can sit and read while she plays I can write while she plays. We can do different things together. And not all baby things. I feel that I can do a full 30min work out with her next to me. I am not sure how well it will work but I have a feeling that I can do it! I also have a feeling that I can write my first book with her around. I feel that I can accomplish more with her than I give myself credit!

Anyway, I will be keeping you all posted on my daily life and what not. I have many many things going on in my life, Please check out my other blogs too. so this way you know everything that I am up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5