Saturday, October 31, 2009

Update!!!!

We found frankie! he is currently in the hospital. he is ok, He wanted to go, he is on medication now and is doing better. I will be going to see him tomorrow. My friend puts it like this, he isnt gonna get better unless he wants to, kind of like smoking you won't quit till you want to... So he wants the help and he is already seeming a little better. Thank you again to everyone.

now I hope you all have a happy and safe halloween...

PS my cake came out super yummy but its a complete mess... the cake itself was too crumly and fell apart all over the place... so no pics, sorry...

2 comments:

  1. wonderful, that is just great news. I hope he gets better and can live a happy life. HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for your flawless service, and I look forward to working with you in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5