Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I met my goal!

I am 144! That's what I was before this weekend and that's what I am now! I do have my period.. (phew)... but I dont feel too bloated... a word to anyone who is having problems with going#2... spinach dip cleaned out my system! WOW, did it ever. anyway I finished all the dip yesterday so there is no more left. I am proud to say that I crossed off 145 on my goals list! it was a big goal for me and being at 144 is really amazing! I have never been here and stayed here so lets make this a good step in the right direction (aka lets forget about the cupcake I had with my breakfast!) On the workout front, I am still sick and I just got my period.... not to mention that baby is sicky with allergies and can't breath and has a hard time sleeping. So working out was kind of hard. that and We were up till 945 doing laundry (yes the baby too, I know I'm a bad mommy)... but it had to get done! Tonight she will be going to bed on time! With a bath and her teeth brushed! I always forget to do that. Ok seriously, I think I need to start my own personal blog, and start up my mommy blog stuff again! I really want to do my website again, I have soo much to share!
Well this post is not supposed to be about me it is supposed to be about Breast Cancer! I want to let everyone know that this is something that touches home for me! I have seen many people live through this horrific tragedy. It is not an easy thing. It takes a lot of guts to over come such hardships. But I believe that with the dedication and support that everyone is giving Breast Cancer anyone and everyone can overcome it! Please take part in some action to show your support for Breast Cancer this month. Buy or wear something pink, do something for someone else. Make some sort of an effort! I will be buying a Pink candle and giving it to my boss' wife who is currently battling Breast Cancer and just got out of surgery on Friday. I will also be having a week of silence here on my blog, You will not be able to leave comments. Please come back on Wednesday of next week to check in on me! I hope to accomplish a lot by then. But until then I wish everyone a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5