Friday, October 30, 2009

Thank you

Thank you everyone for being so thoughtful at a time that is so hard. I know that Frankie is somewhere and eventually we will find him with hopes that he is well. Yet it makes me reflect on what I have and how grateful I am. I know that sometimes I get very frustrated with hubby but I am happy to say that I have a loving and supportive hubby that is a productive part of our family. No matter how many times I might complain about his inability to help out, he is of sane mind to help me when and if I ask for it. He is there enough to stand by my side through thick and thin.. Not to mention that no matter how many problems I have with his mother I have to remember that she is not a psycho nut job and is a good loving person. Frankie's Girlfriend is a wonderful woman. She is loving and a great mommy. And life isn't easy when you don't have the other person in your relationship helping you to move forward in life.

So this whole situation has been a complete downer for me. Its making me completely freak out. Now its not that I'm stress eating or anything, but I just feel like crap about this. I am trying to keep myself up and happy, but its really hard. Now for me that's crazy, I can't be happy right now. Its like a once in a lifetime thing. I guess the fact that we can't do anything makes it worse too. I am going to try and smile and send my buddy good vibes to come home.

So on with life I go.
Now I said I wasn't gonna bake this weekend but the fact that I had a 45% off coupon for Micheal's got the best of me! I bought the starter kit! I also bought coloring for the icing and all the supplies I am going to make a yummy chocolate cake from scratch with Orange Frosting. Now I don't think I have enough to decorate the top of the cake but I know I have enough to ice the cake. So for my first experiment it will be nice and simple! I know I'm a dork but who cares! I hope I get the time with the munchkin to get it all done today. I hope she sleeps and lets me play in the kitchen!

Now as for the past few days I have been slacking with posts and what not, but since wednesday I have been hidding something. I had 9 pieces of candy- 5 milky ways, 2 twix, a kitkat, and a lil pack of sour patch kids. I was sooo sick! I haven't had that much candy for over 6 months! And the weirdest thing is two Halloweens ago I think I would have eaten 3 times that much without a problem. Last Halloween I don't even remember it was such a blur! All I know was the princess was a monkey with a banana!poor thing she wasn't even a month old and look at me torturing her! and holy cow, All I know is I couldn't stop laughing when I did this! it was just wayyyyy wayyyy tooo funny! oh not to mention underneath that she is wearing a white shirt that says "I love my Mummy!" with white pants... get it she was a mummy too! ahahahaha... ok that sure brought a big ass smile to my face! Uh I really needed that! PS: she is wearing Halloween socks in the picture, they have lil spiderwebs on them! (I love target dollar section! I got the shirt and 3 Halloween socks for 4 bucks!)

I am very excited for tomorrow. Its almost the baby's first Halloween. We are going trick or treating and I am super excited for it! Candy for me(and hubby), and the baby gets to go out and have FUN! I'm not wearing a costume, I know lame right? Well I haven't worn one since middle school. I was always a black cat though. Actually I am wearing all black right now. I have no idea what to wear tomorrow. I just want to look cute for Halloween, not a costume. Any ideas? Ok well I am going to get some work done. AKA take care of my other 2 blogs... Talk to you later!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5