Thursday, October 08, 2009

This momma is officially sick!

uh, yes you heard it first, im sick! I think I have the flu! We have her first bday party and I'm sick. But me and hubby thinks we know where it came from. my MIL and FIL both got the flu shots, than omar got what we think was a minor flu also, now me and my BIL are both sick.. I also think that the reason my daughter was the way she was for the past few days with fevers and what not was from the flu... poor thing. I mean 2 teeth did come in but to have constant on/off fevers for 4 days, it was the flu... I'm living through this thing cause im on motrin... its helping but I still feel it. No wonder I have felt like such shit these past few days! ok anyway.. I have alot to do today its going to be a busy day. I also really want to get some work done at work today... So I will keep this short

I am 147 today. Now normally I would say fine, but this being sick would explain the needing to pee every 5 min, and I have been drinking way lots more water than I usually do. that and im prob holding a lot of water too. I also can't seem to go #2 on a regular basis. I dont get it I feel like I'm caring 5lbs just in my bowels! So anyway I'm a lil up but not really concerned about it. Im sick at the moment. my main concern is to stay super hydrated and just get better. I don't have time to rest so I just have to take it easy!

I don't want to be at work today but we need the money and I have to go to the bank on my way home. Hubby got his FIRST PAYCHECK. I am sooo proud of him! he is super excited too! (he just won't say it)...

I do have to say though that I still feel that if I'm bloated my pants won't fit.. even though they still do! Its an odd concept. I guess that I have not been able to fit into my cloths for so long I feel that I am still what I once was. I also have a poor image of myself currently because of what I used to look like. I have lost the weight I am less than I was prepreg. and yet I feel overwhelmed with what I used to be and not what I am. I mean wearing my pants they fit better than they did before I was preggo. They really do, I have lost alot in my lower half which at one time I though would have been impossible. I always had a large butty! I was always proud of it. and its leaving me, upset no, concerned, a little. I have always loved my large lower half. It was always good to me. hehe, ok seriously though, its just odd to be losing my bottom half. I really want to lose my tummy more than anything. I know sit ups are in order and I was doing them for a while. Not recently with the way I have been feeling. Although I do have to say I have been walking more than I ever have since HS. Wow I was crazy back then, I used to walk miles on end all over the place! The place I do want to lose weight is on the inside of my thighs... and my arms. They have gone down drastically but not enough to what I want. I feel like I got super fat arms and the inside of my legs need to lose a lil of the jiggle! I know though that none of it will go away unless I start working out. my next 10lbs have to be lost through working out. I know its a procrastinating way of putting it but starting Monday I will start working out. This weekend will be hell. I am going to try to do something for sun, but most likely I will need to rest.. Ok thats my plan! than I have 1 week of no weigh in or blogging so I can so focus on my cal and my exercise instead! But before all that I have to soooo get better... later people!

ps this is crazy it took me 5 hours to type this post in between all the work I had today..
pps I hate some of our customers, they think cause they are rich that they are the end all be all...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're sick too, Chupsie. Feel better! As someone who's been dealing with the same feverish hell for the past few days, my heart goes out to you.

    Congratulations on your hubby getting his first paycheck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you are sick. =( And right before the big party!! UGH!!! I hope you get to rest between now and then and get better. I can hope for you right???

    YEAH to hubby for his first paycheck!! WOO HOO!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5