Monday, October 05, 2009

BIRTHDAY MONDAY

So, I was supposed to go to work today. than with my lovely lil girl I never made it. She has a fever on and off. I'm guessing she will have her teeth by the end of the month. Well to recap for her first birthday. This morning she pulled off her pants and grabbed the wipes cause she needed a diaper change. So I think potty training will come early. SHE TOOK HER PANTS OFF! I didnt see it and neither did daddy. we were both asleep she woke up up tryn to get the wipes cause she needed a change. Thats crazy she is only 1!

ok anyway, we gave her some of her gifts last night..(me and daddy's thing, always the day before)... anyway, she just passed out with a woody figurine! she loves toy story. I cant wait to see her reaction when she gets the big woody we got her! she loved everything else she got too. And her godfather got her a bike/tricicle,pushie thingie.. its soo cute and she was having so much fun in it! We are going to go out and use it later! I can't wait! I wanted one of those! hehe, im soo bad... I made her cake last night. I swear that girl is too smart of her own good I was putting the icing on the cake and she kept on crying till I gave her some cake! ahahaha! Anyway we are having cake tonight, I have a whole lot of stuff to do today! its a good day to get things done too seeing how both me and hubby are home.

on the weight, I am still 146.5! is this good, ehh its ok, I have maintained very well! I am upset that I didn't reach 145. but I do have to say that I am really close. I am happy that I have been able to maintain thus far. I know I can eventually lose the weight and keep it off! I have 10 more weeks to lose 10lbs! WOW thats crazy! I can do this though! I already talked to hubby about the Wii Fit. I am getting it its just a matter of when. Ok well off to the real world, sorry for not checking in with everyone today. Thank you all for your condolences, and as for puppy we are waiting to see if he gets any better, we think now that he might of had a stroke. Not much bettery but we shall see what happens...

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about your doggy. We lost ours 5 years ago so I know how sad it is to watch them to get sick before you. {{{{HUGS}}}

    Happy Birthday to your little one!!! She sounds adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seems to be a great Dad, taking care of lovely lil girl. Blessings for your little one, on her birthday. Ihampers.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birthday cake always tastes so good! Yep, I would say you could take a gander at potty training, but don't be surprised if she reverts backwards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your Girly! ♥

    Maintenance is still a feat in itself. You can and will do it! Don't give up, just keep trucking, etc... ;)

    The scale will move soon and shock you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5