Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Weight loss at its finest

I have been "on break" but it is back to work over here!

I will be keeping track of weekly things and will log them as such once a week: Since this week incorporates more than one week its a doozie!
Here goes!

Vitamins:
T[X] W[x] R[] F[x] S[] S[] M[x]
Workouts:
T[110 CAL] W[145 CAL] R[] F[] S[bowling?] S[] M[]
10/20: It felt good to work out again!
10/21: workn out with baby in toe is not that easy!
Walks:
T[] W[] R[] F[X] S[X] S[X] M[X]
fri/sat/sun/mon, cause I was on my feet walking around with munchkin all day!
Under 1300 cal:
T[1725] W[?] R[?] F[?] S[2-bday party] S[ate out :( ] M[? 1400 ?]
Water 10glasses or more:
T[9] W[10] R[9] F[8] S[7] S[6] M[10]

PS: R= Thursday (wow that makes me feel really antiquated. I don't know anyone who uses that. R actually stands for review, which way back when in school Friday was test day Thursday was review day. I think that comes out of the mid 1900s but I'm not even that old... I've been using it ever since middle school...OUCH)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So today's weigh in is at 144!

Now I know this is no loss, yet, for me this is success! I have not "dieted" aka restricted my cal for the past few days at all! I feel bloated like a cow from eating out on Sunday. I feel good about where I am! I wish I could have done more sit ups, but my lil tummy is in pain. Sooo sit ups are going to wait till my tummy feels better. I have 9 more lbs to lose to get to my goal. Its kind of scary to even think about it. I have never been able to maintain my weight in the 145 range. I used to be able to maintain at 150-155, but this is 10lbs less! Kind of cool to think about. I am on a path to lose the last 9lbs. I know that I have it in me to keep pushing. Everyone tells me I look great. Its a nice feeling to have people acknowledge my hard work but, its going to be even better when I lose the last bit of weight.

Now this coming week:
I want to make every effort to work out every day! Not only that, no candy! (except for Sat.) We bought Halloween candy on Sunday and I have been picking at it. I have had all of 7 pieces in 2 days. I know that's not a lot but I shouldn't be having any of it! In the effort to lose weight, I will be using the EA active every day this week. As for sit-ups, I will be starting as soon as my tummy feels better. I am hoping that that will be tonight. Sunshine Momma, gave me some great pointers on sit-ups and how they help. Making the effort to do the sit-ups and work out I think will dramatically help me, if not to lose weight to lose inches.

Now, for water consumption. I bought myself a water bottle to take to work with me. So while I'm at work I get about 24oz from the water bottle and another 12 from my tea. I also have 12 oz before I leave in the morning. And as long as I have a glass when I get home, 1 before I start cooking dinner, 1 before I eat, 1 after dinner and 1 before bed I have a total of 13.5 8oz glasses of water/OR 108 oz of water a day! This is soo crucial to keeping my Cal count down.

As for my body. I have to be super careful. I need to stretch out more often. I need to keep limber and not give up on the caring part of my body. Working out is great but for me its a stress on my body that hurts. I need to make sure to stretch and stay focused that I do not hurt myself more than I already am. Starting this week, I am going to be incorporating meditation. I have not figured out how and when but I will find the time. The inner strength I need to keep going is the only way I will be able to focus on losing the weight and without losing sight of what is really important, my health.

Well off to accomplish my tasks of the day! I hope everyone have a wonderful and progressive weigh in day!


6 comments:

  1. Hi, I read that you were on a tight food budget. I am involved with a group called Angel food ministries. I wasn't sure if they were in New york State, so I looked it up. They are. The food prices are incredible. Your state is just peppered with distribution points. This is a ministry that pays for food wholesale and sells it wholesale. I will leave a link.
    http://www.angelfoodministries.com/Default.asp?
    You go to the right, click on host site and then type in your state town and zip code and they will give the nearest distribution point. I know here you can order online with a debit card and pick up your order at a local church. Maybe your in laws could in on it with you guys ;)
    Have a great day.
    cmoursler
    chrislivessimple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... we have the same blog theme!

    Anyway, great job not getting caught up in what the scale says. Your body is telling you it's right... something no scale can tell you.

    Great job getting back on track!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I write "R" for Thursday because that is how they did it at the university I attended. I thought it was because Thursday has an R and Tuesday doesn't so it elimates the confusion of having two days abbreviated as a T. On that line of thinking, I write Sunday as "N". Anyway, sorry, useless fact #512. You have taught me something new. :D

    Meditation is great. I used to do a ton of it when I was in HS. I need to incorporate some in too. And congrats on maintaining a new low! I hear the closer to goal you get the slower it comes off but I know you can do it.

    I haven't seen you leave a weigh in comment on GAG yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the nice comment on my blog! I just love what you wrote at the top of your blog, especially:
    "I don't dwell on the past I only push forward to the future. I have high hopes and many goals. There is much more to me than weight loss."
    I SO relate to that! I am happy for you that you are getting active again towards your goals.

    I see you are a writer...my sister is a writer. Poetry, a novel, etc. She recently started a blog just for her writing, and has really enjoyed it. Are you going to do that, too? She says you can register your work electronically, so it's okay to post it online, and it's still copyrighted. Yet she has the joy of sharing it with others that might be interested.
    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just noticed you *DID* leave a comment on the GAG page but it was deleted. Don't know what happened there. But I have your stats marked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Good work and good thoughts. Maintenance is scary, but doable. It will just take practice and focus - quite like losing!

    You can do it!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Measurments- sept 1, 2009

L arm: 12.5
R arm: 12.5
L thigh: 26
R thigh: 25.5
L calf: 15
R calf: 14.5
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 37
Thighs: 40.5